Covid 19 Patient Protocol
Your health and safety are our main priority. ln addition to our current and standard infection control practices, our staff will be implementing the following additional measures and screening procedures for both patients and staff to ensure your health and safety.
- All patients will be screened by phone before their reserved appointments. The current protocol is to screen patients by questions regarding symptoms, contact and exposure to Covid-19.
- All patients are asked to wear a face covering to their appointment.
- Upon arrival, we ask that patients check into their appointment by verbal confirmation with the office front desk staff. Then, the staff will take your temperature (using an infrared thermometer) We will then have you fill out our health assessment sheets and bring them to the front desk.
- We ask that you social distance in the waiting room or return to your vehicle until a staff member is able to escort you to the appropriate treatment room.
- We ask that you do not bring other people to your appointment unless you need them to provide transportation or assistance. Once you have checked the patient in, we will have you return to your vehicle until the appointment is completed.
- Outside food or drink items (including water bottles) are not allowed into the practice.
- Please do not bring additional items such as newspapers, folders or books into the practice.
- Every hour our staff will complete a “disinfectant sweep” by disinfecting all door handles, desk areas, waiting room chairs, tables and bathrooms with sanitizing wipes.
- As much as we enjoy spending time with our patients during their dental visit, we ask that you respect social distancing requirements by avoiding contact with others such as hand shaking, hugging, touching or sharing non-treatment related items.
- We are committed to maintainin8 OSHA and CDC infection control guidelines within our practice and will ensure all team members are equipped with the PPE required to protect both our patients and our staff.
Glen Lake Family Dentistry